Tuesday, December 1, 2020

 

Post 11/24/20  AAWSC Matchmaking Professional 



In 1995 I started a singles club among Asian community I combined with students studying abroad and also a professional working group together. I flew to several major cities in the USA and Taiwan that time to promote our club events including our singles seminar in LA city. Till 1997 I got married so I changed it into a social and professional employment networking club. Overall, I have matched 6 couples to get married till today including one is my real sister. This journey being a matchmaking professional really makes me very happy and I love to help others to find their happiness. Spring of 2019 I lost my husband that we married for 22 years and he was also part of my singles club. That year summer I went back to NYC where we met the first place to start my singles club again. Being a widow was not easy. I did meet my bf, also my first member in my club. I always believe my methodology works as both of them not only my business partner but also my life partner. During COVID-19 I knew many people have experienced so much loss. That is why I want to relaunch my singles club and set a goal to get 100 couples in 2021 of Christmas. I hope you or other single women you know. Please pass along and join our "Partner for love" campaign as we know we could not find love alone as too many players and scammers are hidden in the internet. I hope to share my story that inspires you singles out there and you could find someone again. 2 billions people in this world could find someone for everyone. 


Come to join our singles club let me help you to find 

your happiness!

This is Paid services. We charged membership fee according to your profession, and ask for three references (one is from your best friend, one is from a relative, one is from your chosen friend) We only want honest members. We are here to find true love, or second-time love for divorced clients and those who are widowed like I became last spring.

Our service fee male is $100.00 and female $10.00 for life time membership.  Our goal is 100 couples for Christmas of 2021. Our price is subject to change without notice.  

Our joining process is filling our application form and we will contact you for verification process.  We will set up video chat to go over psychological profile. Once your payment is completed, you will receive our welcome letter. 

Payable to 

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SWu191

https://venmo.com/Stephanie-Wu-42

Any question please email to aawscgroup@yahoo.com or text 516-853-2478 or call 919-793-3078 

Our next event is Webinar Topic" Online Dating now and Then" date TBD

We are not only matchmaking services and we also offer social and professional networking for business owners.  Please come to my next webinar on Dec 16th follow the link;

https://charlotte.score.org/event/small-business-certification-ncdot-dec-16

My story: Twenty-two years ago, I had a singles’ club known as AAWSC. I hosted singles’ parties in the United States in big cities such as L.A., NYC, SF, and Chicago. I was single myself at the time, and this is how I met my husband. Sadly, he recently passed away. Supporting my college-aged son is now my reality, yet I also wish to focus more on my personal growth. New York-bound, I aim to reinvent myself and resurrect my dating club, AAWSC. It was an exciting, rewarding experience, and taught me to enjoy life and bring joy to others. My dream is to forge lasting friendships, ones in which we help each other to find life partners and do a little professional networking as well! I am looking forward to reacquainting myself with NYC, and hope this adventure will transform my life once more!



No comments:

Post a Comment